Employment – Home Healthcare Careers
“As a new employee to Deer Valley, I would like to take a moment to say that I enjoy the work environment, coworkers and management. You all are a breath of fresh air. Love my job! My clients give me fulfillment.”
- Kenya T.
“I enjoy working together with the other staff members. We all work together as a team to provide the best possible healthcare to our clients.”
- Melody M.
The Deer Valley Home Health staff is comprised of experienced, mature, caring adults with love in their hearts to share with the elderly. We are looking for experienced CNA’s, RN’s, and LPN’s. Good driving record, car with current auto insurance and criminal background check required.
Deer Valley Home Health Services Application
The application packet consists of the following:
- The application itself – please include at least two references that we can reach.
- A St. Louis County background check – complete the form in the application packet and take it to the St. Louis County police department in Clayton. They will run the background check while you wait. It will cost $9.00.
- Membership in the Family Care Safety Registry – complete the form in the application packet and send it to the address on the bottom of the form. You will need to include a copy of your social security card and a check for $11.00. If you would prefer to register with the FCSR online the website is www.dhss.mo.gov/fcsr and it will cost $12.00
- Reference Verification Authorizations – these simply need to be signed so we can call your references. Do not fill in below the line.
- Employee Automobile Information – this needs to be completed; it is required by our insurance company.
After completing all five parts bring the entire packet along with your social security card and driver’s license to our office. We are located at:
Deer Valley Home Health Services
8600 Airport Road, Suite 104
Saint Louis, MO, 63134
Applications will be accepted by mail, fax or in person. If you have any questions, we can be reached at (314) 355-3679.